Tuesday 22 February 2011

Day 97 - 18th January 2011

I have not received a response from Mark at Aviva so I email a copy of the letter and the schedule of events to Nadine at the Asprea complaints unit.  I ask Nadine if she can make sure it is forwarded to Mark and ask him to deal with it urgently.  I also remind her that she told me on the 15th December 2010 that she had said she would refer the tiling invoice I provided her with to a senior surveyor to obtain a review on the cost allowance per square metre for the tiles.

I check the exclusion wording provided in Mark’s letter and compare it to what looks like the relevant clause in my policy.  I see that my policy tells me that cover for undamaged items that form part of a set/suite etc is only provided if I have Home & Garden cover.  I check my policy schedule and feel confused.  It reads as though I DO have Home and Garden cover.

I receive an email from Nadine advising that she has forwarded my letter and schedule of events to Mark at Aviva and that he should be in touch shortly.  She advises me that with regards to the tiling, all the relevant information has been given to Aviva as they are now dealing with the complaint and they will address any outstanding issues with me. She tells me she is sure that Mark will be more than happy to explain his decision in further detail should I require this

No comments:

Post a Comment